Tuesday 9 March 2004

DumbArse ND

Please do that again, put a stop-bath soaked funnel into a ID11 tank, so I can kill you. And, oh, yes, I will applaud you for washing your hand with the tap I was rinsing my film below in my tank. National Diploma my arse, they are worse than City and Guild. I just want to know why all the A Level photography students are such ignorant bastards/bitches. They have no respect for equipment and other ppl's stuff. Imagine they are going to be in Higher National Diploma course in a year or two. No wonder this college is polluted with stains and filled with broken machinery. It is not that difficult to know that the darkroom is not a place to have sex, And that if you break something we all have to pay, And if you ruin my fucking work I can sue your arse. Yeah, that's the reason why I stopped going to the college. I was thinking that in my tutorial, but couldn't say so.