Friday 24 December 2004

Shopping (What was your best shopping this year??)

The best thing I bought this year (so far) was; Compact Heated Eyelash Curler. It was only a quid to buy, and it REALLY x3 works. I am in love with this thing. My stubborn eyelashes are now standing like they just watched Citizen Kane for the first time. The worst thing I bought this year has to be; Panasonic DMR-E55. Spent all my birthday money on this junk, I could have gone for a Sanyo budget model and would be happy as Bailey. This shite don't even takes DVD-RW. And I can't afford DVD-RAM, they cost like a tenner each! I keep taping things with all these commercials, PERMANENTLY!! I will watch Harry Potter or something in 2015 and laugh at the Marks & Spencer TV ad, saying, "Who the hell is Rupert Everrete??" "Who is that bitch in corsette??" Anyway...