Wednesday 7 November 2007

On the Edge

Knowing a pain in the stomach, think I got an ulcer. Too tired to plan my holiday, too bored to sleep. Oh, my dog's throwing up blood, or something, that's sad, I feel bad.
Feeling totally isolated in the day, it's beyond hatred that is swirling in my head. Why it is always my fault. Why am I the lowest paid person when everbody esle just jerks around doing nothing.
Freezing down to my toes in the night, wearing duvet, wrapped up in furry slippers, still haven't turned the heating on. Saving energy is no act of a greener mind, it's just a bit of joy to get 200 quid back from electricity company every 5 month.
That stupid Nissan Z nearly crashed me against the central reservation, why these expensive cars never have working indicators. Having a BMW doesn't twist your highway code on signaling. Was thrilling to be bound by Cayenne S and Carrera, doing 20M over the limit. It was a near death experience.
What happens if I just went that way? People will all hate me for blocking the slipways, but what esle?
Look at that minced fox on the hard shoulder. Isn't that cold...