Thursday 3 September 2009

Whatever You Believe

I think certain things that people say are total BS. I am in a place where I would do just about anything to get out of. I am deeply down and see no light anywhere. And people tell me things, you know.
 
Get on with your life, they say; How? I can barely move. All I can manage is breath in and out. Haven't even been eating for weeks.
 
Get some exercise, it is scientifically proven to reduce your depression; Really? Exercising always made me semi suicidal. I just think too much during. How would that help?
 
Get back on the saddle; Um, no thanks. That just leads to even more heart ache.
 
Go out. Do stuff; I am too afraid to leave the house. I just don't want to bump into anyone!!
 
Really. It hurts too much to even try any of these. I wish I did drugs and went on binge sex, that seem like easier and quicker solution. Yet I never will do do.
 
Ask me again later.
 
I am sure you know where to find me. Kill my soul.