Monday 20 June 2005

He Has a Point, but F.O.R.B.

I cannot fight a fight where there is no common ground for us to reach.

Went to see the people from my old work, as it is customary for them to go to Upin after the Summer Ball, till they pass out (most of them are just out of 15 hr shift, and some were out of 24 hr shift.)

I was not allowed to work in the Ball this year, but I really wanted to be part of it, so I popped in to see familiar faces.

They were welcoming for about 30 sec, before they all started taking the piss. Arty Tommy actually told to my face, looking into my eyes,

"When are you gonna get that I hate you? Why? Because you are so bloody annoying."

This is pretty standard, but then others started raising hands when I jokingly responded,
"Oh, so you want me to leave?"

It is never nice to find out that your friends of past 3 years actually hate you and your principles.
"You came here uninvited, barging in on us, and you have talked nothing but your ceremony and your boyfriend, FUCK OFF!!"

My old boss shouted at me, muttering that I needed to hear. It all happened in a very smiley friendly air. Hard to explain how it was possible for that to happen.

I will never speak to them again.

I never, in my life, have, and will shout at someone who's opinion wouldn't agree with mine. I have my reasons for my way of living, and I am well prepared to tell you how and why, but I have no desire to convince you so your head turn around to the other way. I never sacrifice somebody's life for my own happiness, and I always assume that my existence is never a plus to anyone, if not a minus.

Besides, I worked my arse off for you all, I say ALL, for 3 yrs, and this is the reception I receive? Fuck you all.