Friday 12 May 2006

Something New, Something Tall

I am back from retreat. That's all I have to say about that.
 
 
While I was away, I saw this REALLY tall guy. I thought he was walking on stilts, or something. He was that tall. Couldn't believe me eyes, so were other people around me, they followed around this guy like little Asian kids asking for chocolates from soldiers right after they bombed their villages. While these people followed around his long, long legs, I couldn't be sure how this guy's legs were build. I mean, are they real, or are they bamboo?
 
He walked right across my sight, quickly showing (oh, he was walking so fast! His compasses were like 160cm each!!) his real knee joints. My god, he is a real thing!
 
I dashed and joined the crowd, trying to see the guy once more. And my mind went into a state of hysteria!!
 
There was another one walking besides the first guy!! And he is even taller than the first one!!
 
They both stuck high above from the rest of the crowd. I found out they are 240cm tall or something, and indeed the tallest men on the earth's face. That sight was insane. Everyone was sticking the hands up with their mobile phones, trying to get a snap shot. It was crazy. I thought I finally lost it for a sec.