Saturday 30 September 2006

I Rather Live Like Jack and Sally

My boss taps my shoulder and keeps saying,
 
"Hey, Christmas is coming, isn't it?"

He also keeps saying that his birthday is coming up so he will be pre-promoting it as well as to make sure the entire week will be dedicated to his birthday and fun will be had by every member of the office.

This guy is in love with all the festivities, I bet if I crack his skull open there is a mini mardi gras going around in a loop.

As you live a few years in your life you happen to realize that there are so many people having festive day in each day. In fact, I don't think there is a single day went by without anyone's birthday since the communion of Adam and Steve. Everyone says happy birthday every day and nobody will say that to you is pretty pissing.

Ohh, I thank heaven for people who sent me birthday wishes on my non-birthday (like I put my real birthday on a website; some of my family members don't know my real birthday!) and I so wish we were that close so that they can contribute in my faith in humanity instead of me soaking myself in bitterness in actual birthday spent alone. But I don't know thee all that well. IRL people forget my day and/or they can't/don't want to afford me. Fair 'nuff, really.