Monday 7 July 2008

O, Crying Out Loud

What sort of a deranged mind would think it is OK to buzz the door bell about 150 times at 4 O'Clock in the morning and start sweet talking that how much you missed me?? I AM WORKING 7 DAYS A WEEK, I AM WORKING CLOSE TO 70 HOURS A WEEK, I AM WORKING IN 6 HRS!!! You have gone absolute bonkers, and this is, what, 4th time??? Get the fucking message across, you are not welcomed here, not now, not ever, never once!!!! You earn 100 grand a year, spending half of it all on properties and coke, so why don't you spend the rest on some hookers from Oxford Road??? I would rather sleep with Jeff Dahmer than having you in my place!!!!
 
Next time I will tell you that I am in love with you and that I want your baby. That should teach you a lesson. If not then I don't know what. Yeah, I will tell you that. I am in love with you for past 5 years. Take that and get drowned in agony, psycho.