Tuesday 3 February 2004

So in love

When in a darkroom, when facing down to that stinky liquid under the glow of the orangy safeness-almighty, dipping the resin coated into that wave and wait, dip, dip, dip, there you go, I see your eyes, I see the lines of your brows, I see you nostrils and there goes your lips. that is the only moment I truly fall in love, I am pierced by your eyes in the waves. Using a machine to do that is like making love to a vibrator, maybe less messy and safe and all, but I never get you, you come out high and dry, where is my fun? I want you in those waves, rocking, swinging, repeat as needed. The other day I was facing to them machine, waiting for my angel to come out, high and dry, I suppose, I was all alone, kneeling down so I can catch you before thrown into the tray, and you have landed into my palm, with wings with drips of blood, dark grey blood, with streaks of shadow, probably from the x-ray, and oh dear god, I got it, I was all yours, without waves, couldn't stand up, had to touch the grains on your wings, they were almost flipping, with pixels dust all around.