Monday 11 April 2011

Blush!

My crush did not kidnap me in his car, and I had a really nice afternoon at his work place, looking at iSAM and all. The more I spend the time with him the more I am addicted to this guy yet the more I am becoming sure this is not going to work. All is confusing as all other things in my life are.

Today I took my Figarion (and Waywee) to a long walk in fields, and I let him off the leash so he can play fetch. He, then, immediately began running towards this Alsatian 1/6 mile away with a bunch of people and did not come back to me as I commanded.

He finally came back after these nice people told him to bugger off, running back to me, only to return to Alsatian and the people right away. I was so embarrassed from afar, just repeating his name like idiot, and commands to come back to me.

He did this 3 times, running back and forth. I was all red but luckily the people didn't see me as they are now 1/4 mile away, walking away from us.

It is a tough call to decide if I should be happy that he listens to me eventually while he chooses the time to listens to me. Well, I guess he does have brain, which suites him fine. (Waywee can never return to me, I know this.)

More from my new collection.
They are so cute, but
I wish they made Wales ones.

2 comments:

  1. Dee ... I'm very conflicted now :o Why the more you are "crushing on" your crush, the more you are sure it won't work? :o Shouldn't it be the other way round?

    PS. The ducks are just so adorable!!!!!! Geez! One day you should really line up alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll your ducks and snap a photo!!!! Would really love to see that :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. D, I have a gift of meeting all wrong kind of guys. I cannot be with this man. He knows, and I know it all too well.

    As for ducks, It will be difficult have far too many) but will try :)

    ReplyDelete