Sunday 28 August 2011

Story of My Deformity 4

So they basically forced me to work in such a condition, and while my intention was to help my team with paper work they further insisted that I make sales call from my house, too.

My land line was my own, and my company had no right to make me calls from my house. But my boss basically said that I am not doing much by working remotely and of course it is my duty that I do so.

Nothing beats watching a huge communal tank full of
flying fish
when it comes to releasing stress :)
This is when I finally snapped and started write of break-down of my daily work at home, basically stating that I was working 13 hours a day (normally 8 hrs/day) because remote network was so slow and I needed extra time to finish each task, therefore doing just as much amount for work as I were in the office, and that my boss obviously didn't know how the team worked day by day.

The time like this actually made me rethink my future with the company. I seriously was disappointed by their treatment towards me. They don't deserve me in any way and I can do better than being treated this badly.

So, next summer, when my contract is up, I will be saying sayonara to their faces and I will not give a toss whether they find someone else who can even do half of what I do for them.

What an lousy entry, a whole bunch of them, I apologize. I will return to normal blogging in next one.
Guess just needed to offload.

(Am doing ok, thank you DD x)

1 comment:

  1. *hugs*
    hope you will be hopping really soon again ...
    yeah ... your company doesn't deserve you and most importantly you deserve better cause you are simply worthy for it! take care!!!

    ReplyDelete