Sunday 23 October 2011

On and Off

Boss asked me to cover for someone by doing a double shifts, and so I went and worked my behind off for 9 hours or so, it was crazy busy.

All these time the girls collected coca-cola tabs for me, so I can get a free t-shirt from coca-cola GB, which amounted to more than a handful.

Thank you, girls xx
I am so lazy, and not very good at using time, so I work. If I work I don't waste my time, and I get to earn some dough. If no work I bum around to no end. It's like having on-off switch, and working is like forcing myself to be "on". Otherwise am permanently off. How disgusting and lowly motivated way to live, me thinks.

That was Saturday, and then came home and had some "well-done-me" drinks, and went to bed around 4am. Woke up just before 10am on Sunday, which is brilliantly early for me, and thought this was too good to be true. This is so not me, I don't do normal stuff like getting up in AM on Sundays. Nah, I don't buy it.

Next thing, I opened my eyes and saw clocking ticking close to 5pm. Nah, I don't buy it either, my eyes were closed only for a few min. Couldn't be 5pm already. Nah, no way.

But unfortunately it really was 5 O'clock. My hoping for doing few bits and bobs today was totally out of window. This is how my life is only consisted of work, work and more work. I am becoming my father.

Well am rested well and ready for another week filled work, work and more work.

Happy Mondays, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment