Monday 5 February 2007

Thoughts When Being On the Pole

Nothing excites me.
 
The thought of new things don't tickle my heart.
The thought of new people don't tap my fancy.
The thought of people cheating death don't even shake my nerves.
 
The feelings for you don't excite me any more.
The feelings for you have disappeared.
The feelings for you were never there.
 
All I recall is the anger.
The anger never last into oblivion.
The love remains only in the form of memory.
 
Sweet things used to make me excited.
Wrong doing used to make me aggravated.
Superb thing used to make me inspired.
 
Sarcasm is another thing.
Brain is yet another.
And there was always the one.
 
I like you, yeah, you are nice, yeah, just like every body else.
 
What a waste of life, can't even be average, can't even fantasise.
 
Monday is blue, Sunday is bluer, Friday is blur.
 
The week is starting. This is the beginning of next 5 years. Precarious.