Monday 27 April 2009

Senior Citizens in Love

Every April I get my heart broken. This time it took a year. I am no spring chicken, I am no longer that 14 yrs old who would have done anything to just kiss your finger tips, I am getting too old for this, and to waste a whole year you were so not worth it, and you are going to pay for this.

I am tired. I know, again and again in my heart, that it is NOT me, but there were only 2 people there so it had to be something to do with me somehow, is what I end up with every time I think about this.

What do I want now? Am I going into a retreat yet again? Then what? I am going nowhere. And what??

It fucking hurts, and I am tired. Come on, take me, prove it to yourself that you can fucking take me. I am going to bark at your face and you will not move a nudge and then I will collapse to the ground you walk on, worship the back of your foot if that's what you want, I am that tired.

I hate them.