Thursday 30 April 2009

On Dark Rum

So I went to the weekly group session, where this woman burst out on the discovery of her partner of 17 yrs cheating on her for past 3 or 4 yrs. God, imagine that. It just crushed me, as I was not in the best place myself. I was dragged into her shoes. I began watering my eyes. Why can I not turn my back and say adios to all these crap?

I am too depressed to lose weight. How ridiculous is that? My diet is made up with collections of crisps, the mountain of them.

And the group turned to me as I was trickling tears, so I began explaining how depressing the whole story was because of my own situation. And they had this bloody guts to say that my life was such a mess.

I then had to use 4 Styrofoam cups to illustrate my dating situation. Got the name for each cup wrong, so what, I don't call them by names, do I? I hate that sort of attachment.

Their eyes were blatantly saying "you big whore", but, well, I didn't care. It's doesn't matter what they thought, and no I was not promiscuous in any possible way. Just trying to be aloof, is all. And failing.

I hate Sundays, and I hate long weekend while waiting for something to may or may not happen. How am I going to survive this bank holiday??