Sunday 10 May 2009

The Leading One is Black, and the Second one is Black, and the 3rd One is

Life is full of distractions. It is never a smooth sail no matter what you are doing. There is always the possibility for your car to break down on your way to work, and there is always a chance for the boiler to stop working in the middle of your shower, and there is always some fiddling needed when you use that electric cooker. These things make you think that the ife is rosier if you had enough money to pay so these things will be someone else's burden while you just enjoy the end products.

My distraction is a on-going one, and is so silly I just want to give up, but how?

I have 6 or 7 pairs of black socks, all from the same place but purchased at various stages of past 10 yrs or so. They are made up with slightly different materials, therefore displaying slightly different shades of black. Every time I do my darks I end up with 8 or 10 socks all in different shades (they look even more different when wet) and I have to play find the match. It doesn't help that some of them have been torn and thrown away, leaving odd ones with the individual shades.

I have been doing this for many years and I am quite fed up with it. I mean, who would have thought a person can have that many shades of black socks altogether? Why am I standing with handful of black socks that don't seem to match at all? Why? There must be a way out of this...