Friday 24 September 2010

Happy Birthday to My Baby Waywee

Yestersday was my Waywee's birthday. She's been with us for 8 years now, and I just wanted to be one of those people who does weird, totally unnecessary things for dogs, to feel what it is like to be a mental dog lover whoes world is all about the dog. (I do love my dogs, don't take me wrong, but I don't believe in spending as much money as possible means good dog keeping.)




 So, I bought this. It was about 3 quid. I don't even buy a cake for myself for that much money, so it's me splashing for my baby.
Content is like this. It's about 4 inch in diameter. It's made with cereals and meat and stuff. Not sure what the icing is made of, I didn't have the guts to lick it. It's rock hard and I couldn't cut it with knife, but could break it into smaller pieces with hands. Came in the box without any wrapper, and best before date is 31/10/2011 (!!)



Awww. (Yeah, I know I am sad.)




She couldn't eat it, it was too big. But after given a smaller piece Waywee enjoyed being a birthday gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment