Wednesday 29 September 2010

My Alarm Went Off on M4

This morning, I still don't know how, I got up and went to work 1 hr early. Mind you, I am ALWAYS late for work. I mean, ALWAYS. Hate getting up in the morning, and would rather be demoted to gain more bed time, that's me.

I got up this morning, looked at the clock, thinking,
"Darn, am gonna be late again, I'd better leave the house in 5 min."
and ended up leaving the place in 15 min as you do.


putting the feet up
I got onto M4 and there was a massive que, as it does, and I thought,
"Man, I'd better text work and let them know I WILL be late."

I was about to reach over to my mobile when the alarm started to ring, and yes, that was my,
"Get your arse outta bed now or you won't make it to work on time"
alarm.

WHat??????

I then qued up for near 40 min on motorways, and made it to work well on time. Was exhausted by then.

I must be losing my mind to be making it on time to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment