Wednesday 22 September 2010

Like Owner, Like Dog

Well, I am a known Ginger fetish. I know that sounds wrong and I obviously won't say that to ginger people's faces, but it seems to have been programmed in my DNA to like ginger guys. It's the force of nature, can't help it.

Anyway, I got home today and found Figarion ate one of my mixer ginger ales. Mixer cans are miniature version of pop cans, and are cost ineffective to buy, but are convenient when one is having a quick drink before bed.

Here is what my stupid dog did achieve today. (My sofa, where this work was carried out, was covered in a can of ginger ale, BTW.)
7 UP is the standard size.

This blog really is beconming the jornal of what he destroyed... I have so may other things I want to write, though...

Tomorrow is Waywee's birthday.
It is almost beautiful what he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment