Monday 1 November 2010

Joy

Clock's changed and I am ecstatic, because,

Economy 7 starts an hour early now.

I can cook, shower, run washing machine and burn DVD from 22.30, instead of 23.30. Ahhh, what a joy, what a great news!

I must have written this before, but it was one of the biggest shock of my life when I have discovered that Economy 7 does not start at 7pm. I used to come home from college and sat in the dark in my flat, and at 7pm on the dot turned everything on, sprang into life, so to speak.

So it was life altering when I found out that it actually started at after 10pm, literally. Obviously I could not sit in the dark till that late, so I only put off doing certain things, which I still do to this day.

During the Summer time I must do the following between 22.30 and 01.30;
Shower,
Dry my hair,
Cook next day's lunch,
Set washing machine on timer, or actually run it,
Start drinking,
Get drunk,
Got drunk,
Sleep.

It is actually pretty hard to cram all those in short 3 hours, if fails I woke up late. (Occasionally, wink wink.)

I do this not because I have no life (which is true at times). Did this regardless of my life condition, and because I was, initially, pissed off with the Southern Electric who over charged me for electricity for almost a year and didn't pay me back the credit until I asked.

Well, a habitual life is good, am telling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment