Thursday 24 February 2011

Falls on Hard Time

Spring is almost here, and that's a good thing.

According to my Herald, 2011 will be rather a rosy year, and that my company (not that I own it) will be fine and do quite well, that was the premonition for the year.

About a month ago my company directors started to really freak out, and started to cut down cost. Apparently they screwed up and we have no money.

Next thing we started to lose staff because they were let go.

We are officially short staffed, and I will not have any holiday for unforeseenable future. In the time like this my fish tank is like an oasis, so here are some picture of it. (I only have 4 left in it, it started with 6. The project is on-going, and that's what it makes challenging. R.I.P. dead ones.)




 And last night Figarion ate my phone.
One single puncture (almost.)

Life goes on, and all is well.

1 comment:

  1. Short of staff is also a problem I'm facing now in my line of work. I hope your company will manage to crawl out from this mud. Oh geez, Figarion knows how to spot new gadget and follows the trend! Hehe ... Love your last line in the blog :) Positive vibe is good for all of us! :D BTW ... the last post on my blog .. was not from me so hahaha I am not going to try how to do duvet! It's just a guest post who would like to "rent" my space :p Thanks for dropping by and even give comment on that!!! I was really surprised anyone would bother to read it hee hee *hugs*

    ReplyDelete