Tuesday 8 February 2011

Unthinkable

As this is so late and I cannot call up any friends to cry I am posting here.

I was changing water of my main tank, and after then I realized one fish was missing.

I think.... aw gawd.... I think I sucked him out and chucked him down the drain.

Or maybe he was dead and I got his body out. Don't know...

I have been torching outside drain for a long time to see any dead fish but it's dark out and he is small. I have sat in fron of tank for a good hour looking for him or his remains.

Am really upset and I need drink but am not supposed to today. Aw, bone head, bone head...

I guess people learn every day to be better fish keepers. If anyone reads this don't laugh, it can happen to you or anyone, you can chuck your fish down the drain, if you are really laid back and never check the bucket of water before throwing it away.

where are you...???

No comments:

Post a Comment