Sunday 27 February 2011

eBay and a drama

I have been hooked on eBay now for about 10 yrs.  Me and eBay had so many good memories and bad memories... I have spent far too much money with it, but, well, enjoyment of it is priceless.

I do also sell stuff on it, though due to their charges I never make that much money. Still sometimes it is better to auction stuff off than throwing them away.

I was looking at the list of things I sold, and thought,
"OK, it says I made X amount of money off sales, but the charge is Y and then PayPal charge is Z..."
and remembered a friend who used to sell stuff there. She had set up a shop there and was selling clothes and stuff, I think, I am not too sure, it sounded like she was selling her junk off but her junk was quite expensive to begin with so she was making a thousand a month before charges.

She was a pre-op transsexual then, and was doing eBay to make money for the operation. She was also driving a cab, she told me over the phone, because she did not want to wait for NHS fund for the operation, and then she also told me to look up her web site.

I did, and there she was, a mobile pre-op tranny dominatrix.

It was shocking, to say the least.

I find all the sex industry thing disgusting, so I stopped talking to her soon after. I did not like the idea of making money for her operation in that way, either. If she was certified as genuine gender identity disorder then she should get the fund off NHS, rather than whipping married men's behind at their houses while wives and kids are away (this was what she described her work was like to me.)

She was also a lesbian, too, which I just didn't get. She was being assessed by the doctors when she met her GF, then they started to have hetero relationship. Then she still insisted that she was a women trapped in man's body. How could I understand that??

She was a good friend of mine, and we were very close for years, and her gender issue never interfered our friendship until this GF thing happened. Then we lost in touch till she googled me and emailed me. I still cut her off, though.

I know lots of "interesting" people like her...

I wonder if I meet these people because I ooze some sort of weird vibe?
It is time to change that.

To mark my new start (sort of)
I have bought my frist BIG bud duck.
Thank you, House of Fraser for having SALE on.

4 comments:

  1. Aww! That's a handsome duck! :D

    Ebay has lots of charges now? :o I'm too lazy to sell anything. Horrible!!!

    And yes, hope you will have less drama vibes in 2011 :)

    BTW, have something for you ... can you see "it"?

    http://freshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Woollahra-19.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, a white one, that's different!
    Thank you DD :)
    How are things, all good I hope?
    Is it Spring overe there already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Welcome! Glad you spotted it hehe ...

    Things ... haha
    Actually most are great but ...
    still searching for my purpose in life! *urgh* how did Oprah do it? haha ...

    The weather here is always rain/shine/rain/hot/rain/cloudy/super hot/rain .. haha ..

    How about you there?

    Oh ya, bumped into this one while reading my google reader subscriptions :D

    http://freshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Bath1.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. More ducks!!!
    I have that one! only bigger. I want them in all sizes, hehe. My house will be covered in them soon...

    The only things Figarion doesn't chew are them ducks. He probably knows that means d/e/a/t/h to him (!!)

    Sounds like English weather if colder. Rain/graty/rain/snow/rain lol.

    Keep busy and you will bump into "the" purpose, am sure! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete