Thursday 21 April 2005

Every Morning

Every morning, there's a heart shells hanging from the corner of my bed. Hating to wake up, hating to go to work, and all of sudden I am half an hour late already.

Blame it all on the traffic, although am very much aware of my boss's suspicious looks, and I put on a lab coat and get to work.

Every evening I clunk the card and go through the roughest path to gradually speed up to 80 mph, not even hearing my crappy CD player at its max volume, spitting out the lyrics about some girl and a boy.

I watch all the flashy cars to go by me and look up the sky and see the tint of blue and am all ecstatic.

I recount the numbers of beer from last night, I try to calculate the mileage / gallon, I think about grocery shopping, I think about coffee, I think about how cute our driver is ... that is my every day on motorways.

Today I kept shivering, I looked up to the grey sky and felt so cold because am so numb. Made stupid mistakes all day along and was shitting myself not to do that on the motorway...

Sky was grey and the road was half wet, I was just in total shock and shaking in denial

I think I did it again, FINALLY. I am so IN.