Friday 15 April 2005

Ponds for Frogs, that's what I want, baby

I am building ponds. AT LAST!!!

I need a serene scene in my garden. I can't possibly like driving behind a METRO without a single light working and hard breaks on mortorways. I can't like being hooted by a huge white lorry who decided to change lanes at a roundabout. I absolutely hate NTL broadband which keeps cutting off every 30min. Hate being told off at work for putting boxes not straight.

I want to come home to garden with ponds.

This, I tried and I do actually have a bath tub in my garden, which I planned to fill up with water so I can release fish in. But I am using it as a well, and I need it to stay that way.

Then the other day, I went to a garden centre where they sell barrels!! cheap!!!

My brain is feilled up with the ideas once again. I am checking all the aquatic supply shops around.

I am going to build ponds.