Thursday 7 April 2005

Today

is someone's birthday, everyday is, of course, and tomorrow is someone special's birthday, it always will be.

I hate it that the day was so sunny and nice and hot like summer, and I hate it that I had a lousy day a year ago today and remembering it so I just hate the nice weather, and I hate it that my tears feel so uncomfortable because they are warm and the air was tricking on my face even hotter.
I will be happy tomorrow and will insist on celebration although I never met Bobbie, and I will drink to his sobriety.


Orgasm guy has borrowed my spade, and brought it back, thanks.
I am sick of my friend trying to trick me into having cyber with him... get laid already, there are plenty of Asian whores in your neighbourhood, and I most certainly am not one to provide any service to you.


I am thankful to my workmates for dismissing my bitching about today, and I am thankful to the weather and cherry blossoms regardless of their generosity to give the beau to everyone, I mean, EVERYONE.