Saturday 16 April 2005

I want to be a...

Oh, look at me making statement on pond making, how boring when I am excited like that.

Ever since I saw barrels I was in a state of day dreaming, dreaming and dozed up in fever. It is just that ponds are the completion of my dream life.


I want to hear water trickle onto the surface as it rains, as it always does in here;I want to hear a whim of silence when I realize the fish twitch the flakes and make this noise, "Muuwa!!" ;
I want to be a gnome by the barrel ponds and just hide away;
I want to hush cats away from the ponds at the middle of the night and feel courageous and protective, and I want my bitches to join me and yap;
I want to find strange creatures floating dead in my ponds;
I want to fish out mosquito larvae from my ponds...
I like a simple life, with ponds.