Saturday 8 September 2007

’cause I care

I once wrote in my CV,
"Customer care is my passion,"
and felt so corny writing it. Well, it was actually stating the obvious, and that I never was at ease admitting it; customer care IS my passion.

I slam the phone, bang the keyboard, and yell at the supplier, which all make my work people uncomfortable, I was even told that I am "off" because I do these things. Well, let me tell ya, I am appearing to be annoyed, because I am and you should easily see from this how dedicated I am to these stupid customers who are too lazy to call their phone company themselves.

In fact, I am so emotional when it comes to work and other people, because I am so fuckin' dedicated to each and every one of you. I fuckin' care. (Look how mad you just made me.)

If I don't give a toss about any sod I will be lot calmer and lot happier, at least in appearance. I am only annoyed and mad and pulling my hair out because I care for you. I wish I were like certain you, who just go on about each day, saying,
"It's only work."

It's only work, it's only friend, it's only another fling. I wish I never cared.