Wednesday 12 September 2007

Luxury of Life

My idea of being well-off is to be able to buy Pantene conditioner every time I need it, instead of mixing them up with Boots Detangle Blue (priced 70p), which is still very, very good but is still a cheap alternative.

I would feel safe and sound if I was able to go to the hairdresser every 10 months, instead of every 15 months, and not forcing myself to live on 7p noodle for next 2 weeks to meet end's need.

It would be rather spoiled of me if I was able to afford a single meal at KFC instead of a family bucket that to be frozen in order to be consumed during the period of next 5 months.

My idea of well-off is NOT £4.10 glass of Merlot, served in a wine glass with some lip-stick on, while munching £3.60 a teacup full of chips served with individual sachets of Heinz ketchup. That is pretty unnecessary and is not my idea of having it in a good way.

I probably am distant to live a life with no silver spoon in my mouth. That's probably why I always hang with people who always make me their mug.