Friday 7 September 2007

My Suckee

As I stand in the kitchen, making up ketchup ramekins with teaspoons stuck in for each table, I hear a voice. It's from Radio2, and I never listen to Radio2. I stand still and listen up, and think that I am paranoia. It cannot be him. How many times do I do this in my life time, totally stunned by ghost of him just because he is so fabulous?

I wrote about this before, how he took my breath away in a first sight after 3 long years of absence. God, I love this guy.

I wonder what it is about him, apart from the face I think is the most mouth-wateringly delicious, and that accent which is so common I can just inhale in every second of my life without having any irritation. How could someone just strike me with a lightning with just showing his face up for a second, or ranting with Jo Brand and still made me come to a complete halt, before I can even start to think it was him.

It is a good thing that I am naff (not dull, but naff) and not looking. Otherwise I would be stalking Mark with all my spare time till he asks for restraining order then I have to quit my job and stalk him at unexpected times.

I am a sucker for Mark and I wold do ANYTHING for this guy just because he stuns me like very first creme buree stunned me. Dreamy, indeed.