Thursday 25 June 2009

Totally Trivial Matter of Fact of the Day

My car is a discontinued model and combined that with a fact that it didn't sell well back in the days, I consider myself lucky if I happen to see 2 fellow owners on the road per day, but many days I don't see none and that can be norm.

This morning I saw 3 within the duration of 5 minutes on the way to work, and saw one more in front of our office, which was the same reg, colour and fuel type. That's 5 of very unpopular cars within 2 mile range in Surrey.

My birthday don't seem to have many sharers, and the only people I know who have the same birthday were my grandpa and the daughter of my father's colleague, and one of the Royals (the family, not our football team.)

Today I had 2 people apply for our service, and one of them had the same birthday as mine, and the other one had the wife whose birthday was the same as mine.

You now, the next thing I will be saying,

"Oh, look, I saw 9 pigeons on neighbour's roof yesterday and the day before, and seeing the same again today!"

or, maybe not.