Tuesday 9 June 2009

It's Just Like dating, Again

I had a job interview. It's been at least 2 yrs since my last one, and the last one really was just a chat with a landlady of a pub, and all I had to do was to smile and say that I will obey whatever her command.

When you got a lame job you kinda hate you do think about trading up, or changing the scene. That is just like to do with relationships, and like most cases of that you probably won't get another job until things are so bad, or till you get sacked.

All these women I meet on Wednesdays, who bitch and moan about their partners, yet they never do anything, they are getting boring to me. If your mate doesn't turn you on any more but you are still horny, then stop bitching and leave the house, just do it. I am sure your mate is shagging some bird at his work who is 10 times perkier and eager to do him. What makes you think he is happy being stuck with you and your tired old arse?

Nah, I don't ever say that, but I want to, though. All these complaining make all of them such an unattractive things and I hope to sky that I won't be like that.

So, that's why I went for the interview. Not that I am looking to trade up, but felt that I need to do it. It didn't matter how I did do there. It doesn't matter now if I get the job or not. One has to try and test if one can still pull it off. Keep trying in any way and it will lead one to something. It has to.