Monday 7 March 2011

Reign of Terror

"Dee, are you terrified of me?"
My boss's misses said so as she walked in the bar. My instant reaction, in my brain, was to scream,
"Yes, Yes, ooohhh YES!!"
however my mouth was quick to hold that very thought, and instead replied,
"No, why, Anne?"

Missus continued,
"Because Amy's parents told me so."

The night before my shift, also my shift, she had a blazing row with Amy who consequently quit the pub. Amy's folks phoned up that morning and told Anne how their daughter was mistreated by Anne, and that,
"All the girls are terrified of me, they say. So, are you??"

Anne was in my face and dead serious. How could she ask me that question, isn't it f-in obvious that everyone IS terrified of her? and I mean everyone including my boss, and many of our customers??

I mean, how would you respond to a question like that?

(BTW, Anne is terrifying but mostly hormonal, and she really is a great business woman and I do like her, even though other tell me she treats me the worst.)

My boss's dog
(He obviously likes things that are scary.)

2 comments:

  1. My thought on that is that she should get a clue an not be a jerk and ask such a stupid ? I am a supervisor and that is just a moronic ? for someone in power to ask to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie,
    It's a family run pub and her personality goes as the pub's. It's been widely accepted, and she does her job well, might sounds funny but true!

    I would not accept this in an office environment, nooo :*(

    ReplyDelete