Wednesday 9 February 2005

Back on the old habit.
Lottery, the instant kind.
God, I used to work in a news agency,selling them cards, and I actually got addicted to them after selling them everyday.

To get over this I had to go cold turkey,
so I never went anywhere near these shops,
and in the end I moved to another country.

Now, they are available online???
With a guide for sensible gambling???
OH, Pleeeeeaaase!!!!

orz
OTL

OK, if your friend is so desperate for getting married coz she thinks she is getting too old or something,
(she is about my age) and her ex (love of her life) phones up and says

"I know a guy who is wealthy and wanting to start a family, he is 44 and lives in a farm on his own. Want to meet him? Oh, by the way, he is expecting you to pay for the wedding and wants you to make babies with him."

and your mate felt even lower and sadder and all than a tumble weed running towards Dover's White Cliff, what would you say?
44 yrs old bachelor who wants to marry pre 30 yrs old for MONEY and BABIES??????

And she has to live with this guy in a farm at middle of Anglesey???

So they can shag all day (coz he is rich and he doesn't have to work,) to make kiddies??

Come'on, David, you went out with her for a long time, and YOU were way TOO old for her, what makes you think 44 is OK???

And don't you know she hates kids?? She couldn't stand anywhere near your daughter, age 7!!!

I really don't understand "these" men over 40 from Anglesey.

Why don't you shag a sheep, your sister, or yourself???

God!!!