Tuesday 22 February 2005

There was a situation at work which I don't care to talk about, and I had a big meeting with the human resource personnel. The result of the meeting was my temporally suspension from shifts, and I was not feeling 100% OK when I set off from the office.

I wondered into the venue to see if any of my bosses are there so I could inform them my expected absence for next few weeks, and I saw this guy sitting with a panini and a cup of coffee.

Instantly I was nauseated. This guy looked exactly like my pervert ex.

However, he simultaneously looked like a completely different person because his hair and beard were too long grown, and he was eating something. (He never had money so he never bought anything in front of me, and if this was him, it was a sight of miracle.) I mean, how many people do you know have really long beard with long curly hair with glasses who drink coffee and wear navy blue coats. LOADS.

I just had to determine if I was just a freakin' paranoia, or he is actually there but acting like I don't even exist.

I lurked around there for almost 10 minutes in daze, and panicking feelings from guts, to see if it was him, and to be really honest I couldn't tell.
I only left there because I saw his phone which was an oldish Nokia, not his Siemen.

Isn't that weird, I thought. I was so obsessed about him, and I was so desperate to forget about him at the same time, now can't tell if it is him or not even if I stand an inch away from him in a broad day light.

It is a good thing, I guess. This pervert has become just an idea, and does no longer breath and grow old or grow anything out of my memory land, and even though I hate this person I don't have to do anything, like throwing a pint into his face, to THE actual person if I bumped into him. We now live in completely different universes and..... I am safe from his malice, I guess.

I ate a lot, really did, and it has finally happened.

Peace xx