Saturday 12 February 2005

I am totally green

Went to work thinking it was "Anti Valentine's Party" night.
Then I saw bunch of people wearing stickers (red, yellow and green) and LOADS of couples. Kept thinking,
"No, no couples are allowed here, this is ANTI V day!"
and then slowly realized that anti V day thing was held next door.

These stickes were;
GREEN = am free and single (take me now)
YELLOW = may or may not be single (so don't bother with me)
RED = am taken (and am shagging the person standing next to me)

I think this is cheap. But is probably something for me at the same time. I'm such a bad flirt, people think I'm flirting when am absolutely not interested, and people never find out who I fancy. This one, therefore might work for me really well!

Sadly, the staff wasn't allowed to wear the signals tonight, I couldn't find out the affect on me. Ohh, well, maybe next time.