Wednesday 16 February 2005

Stiffy

One day I woke up and felt my neck stiff.
"Oh, I sleep it off before work,"
I thought, and went back to sleep.

One hour later, I woke up and couldn't turn my head.
Showed up to work late, looking like the Frankenstein's monster,
you know, like you wear a back brace, with just your arms dangling.

This was last Sat night and I slept the whole next day and half off,
because I was getting headache and back ache from the stiffness,
and I still am in pain now...

Monday was real bad, I had the leathal combination of hang over and some sort of bug, with solid steel neck and had to be puking face down ALL day not knowing where I am hurting and why I was in a state.

I had what, 4 pints 6 hrs ago and that is hardly a reason for yukking. Allergic reactions suspected there.

Don't understand why I developed conditions with beers;
every time I go out I have less and less choices of beers I can drink, and end up half dead next day, yet I can drink bottomless at home from cans and bottles. Am I too sensitive for pubs??? (LOL)

Started off with Stella, then Carling, and Kronenberg... now POSSIBLY Bud on tap. (Oh, dear, I hope not.) Who sells Carlsberg, that's the only one I don't yuk afterward.

Soon I end up drinking only from bottles, I'm sure. What a waste!

Oh, well, I can always go back to Cuban Libre...I guess.