Friday 11 February 2005

Splitsville & Wedding

My friends' band has split. It's a shame, they were having so much fun together. I never seen a band like theirs which seems to have such a good time at gigs, no matter where and what the audiences were like. I am sure they didn't always get to have gigs in places which were filled with their fans and friends, but they were just same every time I saw them!

Charlie is getting married again???
The first thing that came to my mind was "DOUBLE TAKE".

This fantastic BBC comedy series was VERY experimental and visually challenging, and was
BLOODY FUNNY!!
And there was one episode of Charlie and Willie fishing, and Will was saying to his dad that his mistress is
"SO ugly. I mean, really, REALLY ugly."
and Charlie goes on defending how not-so-bad his girlfriend was...

I was pissing myself laughing.

I heard so many people say that Cammy must be pretty wizzy in the bed department, (OH, please, a picture go away from my mind...)
and I am not saying anything on that, but, well, love is a funny thing.

I am a person who finds it easier to love a thing than a person. And am a person who felt guilty on more than one occasion for loving someone as "an object" and never saw the person as person, just because it was so much easier that way, not because I had no respect for the person.

I guess, men do that all the time...don't they?