Tuesday 29 March 2005

Confession

Whoever saw a BIG S swinging sway in a Bracknell roundabout this morning, yes, it was me. I sincerely am sorry. Lost control and was lucky didn't kill anyone, or my bloody self.

Then today I was asked to give lifts, by 4 people (!!) Nobody ever asked me for a lift before in my life!! So much is happening!! Am learning so fast!!

Once, I actually gave Dopey Dude a lift without telling him that I haven't exactly passed the test. Just once.
"I didn't know you have passed the test. When was it?"

He said as we drove off and I carefully, and tactfully changed the gear to 3rd.
"Oh, well,"

I paused as I slowed down for a right hand turn.
"Well, actually,"

I turned, and turned the gear back to 3rd. Nobody can't escape now as we just go down the hill from there.
"I haven't."

....I will NEVER forget the face Dopie pulled. Sorry, I just really felt like kidnapping you. Call me lune. (I feel plenty awful for that driving and I've done my time.)