Thursday 17 March 2005

French Fancies and NTL dude

O, they are great,

they never let me down, they are always so perfect with them small creamy buttons on top with at least 3 different colour flocks on, and are so sweet and soo pretty.

The driving is getting better since I quit driving BLOODY M25 and started driving my Herald.

Herald doesn't handle speed too well so I have no choice but to go extra careful.
She CAN do 70mph and more,
but I can't handle her over 60mph on corners. She is a little on the heavy side and she goes over the line easy...(Ssslut!)

I will quit Fancies soon, I will be, coz, GOD, I gained 2lb already!! Niiice...

And so I really don't appreciate being called up by a cable company after a long day at work about some non-payment; look what happened, I started a full-on heated debate on the phone with the Cable Dude.


"You have an overstanding payment in your already-closed account."
"No, I don't."
"You do. You will have to pay, or we will pass the information onto the collecting agency."
"I called millions of time asking for the residue payment and was told each time that I don't owe you anything. Now you are calling me up and making me pay???"
In the end, because I am basically a nice person and love writing complaining letter in my free time, I paid whatever he told me and even suggested to look up something else I might owe, and paid for it, too.


"Thank you so much for your time, and I apologise if I came on a little too strong."
Awww, don't say that, man, you are so using GUILT tricks on me now. I wasn't havin' a go at ya, I was merely tellin' ya that I was angry with your company. NTL really do suck so bad.

I never argue with the customer services, though they seem to get quite defensive and start to repeat their "policies" in the hopes of shutting me up. Honestly, there is no point having a go at people who is NOT in charge of anything. It's not like they can make some changes to suite your need if you complain enough. That only happens in international banks. The best way to go is to ask for their supervisors (though chances of getting the actual supervisors are very slim) OR ask them for written confirmation, OR just tell them you are not happy but not prepare to talk to them because it won't do anything (and they will suggest some alternative.)
It's true.