Friday 3 February 2006

I've Noticed You Around

Totally random thoughts...
 
The most shocking thing I learned last year;that economy 7 does not start from 7pm.
 
The most puzzling thing I learned last year;
If you are married but keeping your name, you can be your father's wife, in name only.

The best thing happened to me last year;
I got the best job in the world.
 
The worst thing happened to me last year;
I got the best job in the world so I will either stay stuck there forever or get fired and make a falling from there. Nothing is better than the best.
 
 
3 Most Embarrassing Things Ever Happened to Me;
I made out with a guy and pulled myself out of it before too late, so I can leave with some dignity of a lady, or whatever. He was walking me off the door when he picked up a bra pad and asked me if it was mine. (Of course it was, why would he have a bra pad in his room?)
 
I was talking to a guy who fancied my mate but hated me because he thought I was the reason she wouldn't date him. (And he thought I prevented their chance because I fancied him.) We were OK friends but were not on buddy terms. We were at a Christmas ball, and it was noisy so he had trouble hearing me. A "Touch and Go" song, "Would You" came on, and I said I loved that song, coz it's so funny, it goes like (and recited),
"Would You Go To Bed With Me?"
when he left not a second before shouting,
"NO!!"
to me.
 
I went home for a while and didn't speak English for a month. I came back here and was jet-lagging and tired when my mate's new boyfriend's mate asked how old I was. Instead of saying I was 21, I said,
"Twelve."
They all decided that we (me and my mate) didn't speak English then, and started how us foreign far Easterns likes to date blond, blue eyed boys like themselves, right in front of our noses.