Thursday 16 February 2006

Sheer Annoyance

All fairness, I am not the best driver around. After all, I can't even do parallel parking. But I can still bitch.
Drivers I don't want to come across on roads.
Stomper
(Why are you putting brake down SO many, many times, when doing 30mph on 40mph road??)
Silent Breaker
(How on earth can you slow down without braking?? Are your brake lights just broken???)
Black-outer
(Especially when doing right hand lane on motorways at top speed to catch up with the car in front of me. Do you even know what the indicator is???)
New-ish BMW
(What's up with that noisy LCD lights?? Who put bloody LCD on cars???)
Switcher
(You are not even a boyracer, why are you going right to left, and left to right, and right to left again???)
Bonker
(Stop bonking me rear, I can brake and you can crush!!)
and whoever who don't put hand brake in traffic jams, and people who insist on beaming up my eyes at night time.