Wednesday 22 February 2006

Tits for Tat, Fag for Hag

He couldn't be happy just with me. He had to have Abi, because Abi was gorgeous and had a nice boy friend. What am I talking about? My fag for hag.

Don't think I ever got over my fag. The way he left me was harsh, and I missed him so much after. Mind you, though, I never fancied him. He was cute, I guess, had an amazing set of eyes, and was the most intelligent person I have ever met to this day. He was a classically trained piano player, and had good taste for art (which didn't always agree with mine,) but was never pretentious about it. He was the greatest dance partner ever, and was ever so sweet with me.

Knew we had our differences, I had problems with certain things about him, he disliked things about me. But it was the greatest relationship ever, while it lasted. It is just, All's Well That Ends Well, if not it remains crappy.

It is so hard to replace him, because, apparently, I am not so fag-hag material, it turned out. I had boyfriends who were closet-cases, though. Well, apparently, apart from the obvious flaw (i.e. I am not pretty enough) this one is too hard acting and attention grabbing by their side, not for the right reasons. Fag hags are there to prove how good taste fags have, and I don't serve that purpose.

If I were to advertise on Lonely Hags, will state the following;

I am fun, outgoing person who enjoy dancing around you like a little bumble bee.

I guarantee that we WILL get attention from that guy you had your eyes on for weeks.

I won't claim for good taste in fashion, so you can totally do over me whenever you like.

I can be used as "an encyclopaedia of camp history".

I have wide shoulder, so we can swap tops.

I have a mini bar to suite your ever-so-changing drinking needs.