Wednesday 22 February 2006

One in a Million

In our office bathroom, someone keeps putting bog rolls with the end bit facing the wall. The end is therefore pulled out from behind the roll, not the front of it. Well, to be totally neurotic, I don't like this way up as I think it is a bit of a waste of physics forth. But I am not that picky about how bog rolls were hanged in public toilets, and so I leave them as they are.

But, every time I see them I just remember this article I once saw in some gossip magazine. It was how Jennifer Aniston is one of those who insist hanging bog rolls in this way, but never the other way round. According to the article, Jennifer hates her bog rolls' ends to come down from the front, and gets a  bit nutty if she sees one like that. And also 98% of us actually prefer anti-Jennifer way.

It was THE most ridiculous gossip article I have ever came across in my entire life. I mean, who in hell's name went to Aniston&Pitt mansion and came out with both hands in the air, waving for attention, running straight to News Of The World, selling the story for a buck or two? And who would NEED to know how she hangs bog rolls, and what for?? And who did this survey on hanging bog rolls amongst us???

Is it like, we are so insecure about being normal and average, we need to be assured that our way of hanging bog rolls are normal? And that by knowing the fact Jennifer Aniston has bog rolls in her house makes us reassured with the fact that practically everyone in the world goes to bathroom for some business trip? And poor Jen has no friend she can trust because everyone is selling any story they can find in her house?

I have decided that film actors should be left only in big screen.