Monday 17 January 2011

Stalk Me a Kipper

Loads and loads of things are happening. I am so stressed out my brain is now sliding in and out of different memory compartment to cope. One minute I am hopping mad because a public transport was tailgating me like a stalker, and next minute I am all smile while listening "I'm in the mood for love" by Carlie Parker. Basically I quit dragging a mass of stress to home, just a little trail of it.

The weather is turning so mild, D, it feels like Spring is just round the corner.

I have so many little things bothering me day after day, all I want to do is to go home and sit tight with a bottle of wine, but I am actually restricting my drinking, because stress + alcohol = a fist munching embarrassment in next morning.

Therefore my brain started to function is a manner mentioned above. I am starting to forget things. That is so unlike me. New job title comes with a new personality, maybe.
Another one from Berlin Zoo.
Their fish collection is simply fab!

Just an update;


I have successfully swapped my little plastic fish tank with a 10 gallon tank which was sitting on my phone desk at home, empty, for months. This was part of my plan and I only put the plastic one in the office first to easy things in without people opposing me by saying,

"My god, that's too big and noisy!"

Nobody has complained at the office just yet, but my big boss actually praised me for rearranging the file cabinet we weren't using, which I used to place a tank on. The Project Tank is now moving surely, and I am counting down the days till the day of fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment