Saturday 1 January 2011

2010 / 2011

I was going to post this 4 hrs ago, but as always I was at work  when new year came.


2010 was all about things getting broken. SO many things got broken, like bathroom fan, floor, cat flap, shower heads, car, fridge, washing machine, relationship, epilator, alarm clock, toilet, door bell....

That's partly due to the fact I now have a dog who eats anything and everything, but this was a little excessive.

I will ask my herald (my premonition) what this year will bring to me. But I say this one thing now;

I want 2011 to be a productive year. I will do my best to make it just that.

Wishing everyone a happy happy new year xx

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great start for 2011. Do remember: Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve. (Dr. Napoleon Hill).

    Happy new year to you too!

    So are you resting at home now after few days of working hard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Oh, I was working still this evening, and have a work NY party tomorrow, so no resting yet.

    Thank you for the wise words, however that makes me wonder why I do some things that are not good for me;
    Am I determined to ruin my life, is that why?

    Anyway, hope you are having a relaxing time over there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm ... sometimes I feel the same like you do too. Looking at life as a whole, I am actually having a great one but at times I consciously caught myself (and still do) doing things that are just not good for me! And the fact that I am even consciously choosing to do it is even more sickening. It's a process I guess that we need to conquer this "dark passenger" of ours. :)

    so what's your 2011 resolution? which specific area of ur life?

    ReplyDelete