Tuesday 11 January 2005

Gig (NOT Gigli)

Today, I DID go to my gig.
Since we are made to sign the declaration,
I'm guessing that not talking about it is probably the right way to go, and since many a people are getting fired over their blogs, maybe I shouldn't say this, but I am testing some products in this gig. And they are minging. And this will go on for a few more days.
We were testing out some booze with coke (liquid one) mixture, and answering some simple questions.
Funnily enough, the testing team recruited us all in a same place (my work building) resulting all of my work people to gather together.
Even the guy in a lab coat who was handing us booze was my customer.

I remember when I did the pot noodle gig.
It was not THE pot noodle, but one of newer ones,
and we had to eat 5 pots of it. They were quite nice, let alone myself being a noodle addict, and I pretty much ate them all.
Had some trouble walking home, I remember.
I am planning to get to that state in the final day, I will empty all the sample cups, till the last drop.
Oh, what a wonderful life! Everyone benefits and everyone is happy, this is the solution for the world peace (free booze sampling...?)