Monday 10 January 2005

I Am a Sleepless Worker Now

I got up this morning, and got ready to go to a gig (it's like a job but is much smaller, and is often one-off,) wearing Debra Messing pants and a black T-shirts. I was about to put socks on...YES, I put socks last...when realized it was Sunday.

Never thought that would happen to me, a permanent student!
I will sleep through a war if permitted. Why would I wake up on a Sunday? I hate Sundays!

I am actually a little hesitant to call myself INSOMNIA, just because
I only have problems getting TO sleep, not STAYING asleep.
I can never sleep, and I can never wake up.
Do you call that insomnia??

After re-checking the day on TV, since I still haven't got this year's calendar, I just sat back on the sofa with my bitches, pulling a duvet around me, trying to go back to nodding. I didn't go back to sleep till 5 hrs later.