Saturday 1 January 2005

Great Start

I had the cracking start for the new year.
 I had enough drinks before the new year, and I just have done 3 hrs of heated arguing with my lodger over horror films,

then started having a craving for lo-mein (Japanese one, by the way,) and made myself the 2 quid special instant noodle in a square package. One of those with holes on the lid and you have to drain hot water from them after 3 minutes.

After eating the package full of noodle I've decided it was hardly enough, so went on cooking linguine with cod-roe sauce.
It was yummy and at the same time was making me sick from all the marinating olive oil.

Was about 1.30am and I've decided to pass out, instead of resisting the forces of nature;
was telling me to black out.

Then I got up at 2.30, and done really good stomach emptying job. Now my abdomen is completely vacated, like I went through a de-tox.

What a lovely way to start 01/01/05.

It now is 8am and I feel great, feel brand-new!!


I haven't heard from this year's HERALD.
I usually get some sort of premonitions at the
beginning of a year.
I am not superstitious at all, but I have been having
vivid visions every year, which normally come true.
I think, that it is me determining myself in the fair sight,
taking the consideration on my surroundings and
happenings, and just come up with very accurate
forecasts for the year.
Like, last year, it was telling me that
I am getting rid of my boyfriend,
and that I was getting engaged after.
And that I will have my ex coming around for a bonus
shag in first 10 days of December.
And that I was to have some sort of a reconciliation with Dopie dude.
 
They ALL came true. (!!)
It is pretty exciting, whether I believe it or not, to hear from my HERALD.
If I keep up with this, I am sure to know when I die, and stuff.