Sunday 30 January 2005

London, Baby!!

Went to London today.
My nostrils are black now with the pollution, thanks!

I live 25 min away from London and hardly ever go there.
And when I do, I just do the same things,
(sometimes in different orders, with less options)

Early morning shopping at Camden,
which makes my fashion current of next 6 months or so,
then may or may not get a piercing there,
depending on what sort of fashion fever I get in that day,
Often have lunch at one of these stools which bear different
country names as to what dishes they offer, yet
serving exactly the same menu in each every one of them,

Get back to the station and get some cash at the corner bank,
and run in and out of the World's End to use loo,
back on tube,

Get off at Knightsbridge,
run, (hate that road) dash in and out of Harrods, (I shop for
my mum and I know where things are exactly, so need only
minutes, except for waiting to be waited.)

Tube again, to Leicester Sq.,
do the shopping, get sauces and dry goods,
go to this one restaurant,
have duck noodles,

And if still had some money left, finish it off with some theatre.
Today, I just did the Leicester Sq.
I love London, but I guess I just can't do it better.

So, am glad that I didn't do well in the job interview today,
can't work there, really. Nah wai.